Sunday, October 25, 2009

No Words Right Now

Enjoy the photos.  There is nothing that can be put into words that describe this moment.  Nothing.  We have been blessed.  God is good!  We are humbled beyond any words right now.  4 years of hard work, 4 years ups and downs, 4 years later; we won the "race".  We have our daughter in our arms.  God, why did you choose us?  Why do we deserve this precious gift?  I don't think either Jennifer or I will ever know the answer to that question until the day we see Jesus.  I don't think I can even begin to understand the "why".  Thank you everyone for praying, thank you everyone for everything you have done.  All thanks and praise to the Lord.  Glory be to God.  Check back later for updates.  Time for some down time.


2 comments:

Lacy Christians said...

Mike and Jennifer,
I am so excited for you two. I'm sure that you two will be great parents. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Lacy

Anonymous said...

Mike and Jennifer~
YOur duaghter is beautiful!! Im very excited for the both of you. The best of luck to you two and a very safe journey home. Congratulations!!

Sheryl